For a fun alternative to the standard playdough recipe, why not try Moon Sand! The texture can go from crumbly to smooth with just a little manipulation – just like wet sand. This is a fantastic sensory experience for your little ones and only requires 3 ingredients!
- 2 cups of Cornstarch
- ½ cup of Coconut Oil (softened)
- 1 teaspoon of Food Colouring
- Place the cornstarch into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour a teaspoon of food colouring into a cup with the coconut oil and stir with a fork.
- Stir the coconut oil and food colouring mix in with the cornstarch using a fork at first and moving on to needing the mixture with your hands.
- Once all of the ingredients are combined you have hours’ worth of fun!