At The Learning Sanctuary Littlehampton, our Montessori-inspired program and caring educators guide children to become confident and independent learners.
Why choose our centre?
- Our beautiful centre is located in a peaceful residential area and surrounded by nature. We offer a Montessori-inspired program in a safe and nurturing setting.
- Facilities include purpose-built indoor spaces, a natural outdoor environment, a large playground, a water play area and sandpits, plus access to forest play experiences.
- We offer the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including Montessori materials and interactive TV.
- We love being a part of the local community, so we plan regular excursions. We also organise performances and talks within the centre to further stimulate our children’s learning and development.
- Our government-approved kindergarten program is based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and taught by an early childhood teacher.
- Our sustainability program and vegetable garden teach children how to grow food and care for the planet.
- Our nutritionally balanced meals and snacks are prepared daily by our in-house chef.
- Our daily updates and photos allow you to keep track of your child’s learning and development.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
- Nappies and wipes and bedding are included for your convenience.
Listen to what our families say about The Learning Sanctuary:
Meet the Centre Manager – Toni Cockram
I’ve been working in early childhood education for 20 years. I’m diploma-qualified and I hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
My favourite part of my job is making daily connections with children and families, as well as supporting and guiding children’s learning and development.
I’m passionate about providing an environment that is safe, welcoming, caring and fun.
We’re proud that our centre feels like home. Come visit us and see for yourself!
The Learning Sanctuary Early Learning Centre helps your child become Big School Ready
Our school-readiness program will prepare your child for school through:
- An engaging, play-based learning approach
- The development of literacy and numeracy skills using real-life experiences
- A focus on social and emotional development
- A comprehensive curriculum taught by qualified teachers and educators
- Stimulating learning environments
- Children bring lunch Box for morning tea and lunch for school-readiness
- Children participate in preparing food for shared afternoon tea.
We offer longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens, with our program running from 6:30am-6:30pm, five days a week, for 52 weeks of the year.
Give us a call or drop in to our centre at your convenience to find out more.
Book a tour today and start your child’s journey with The Learning Sanctuary