Experience early learning reimagined at The Learning Sanctuary Sydney
The Learning Sanctuary Sydney offers early learning and childcare for families in and around the Sydney CBD. Conveniently located a few minutes’ walk from Wynard Station and Barangaroo we offer child care to children aged six weeks to six years. Our Sydney CBD childcare centre can be accessed from both Clarence Street and Kent Street, making your city commute more convenient. We also offer pram parking for parents travelling on public transport.
Our newly renovated centre offers children an abundance of age appropriate early education resources and a play-based curriculum taught by a team of experienced educators. The early education centre boasts a spacious open air outdoor playground with age specific equipment allowing children to maximise their physical and social development at their own pace.
Experience early learning reimagined at The Learning Sanctuary Sydney. Get in touch with our Family Support Team on 1800 413 868 or book a tour today to see everything our childcare centre has to offer.
Why you’ll love The Learning Sanctuary Sydney
- We are close to all public transport and is only a 3 minutes’ walk from Wynyard train station. Our location enables easy access to buses travelling to and from Manly, Seaforth, Balgowlah and Fairlight. In addition to this drop off parking is available on Kent Street. For added security the centre can only be accessed via our security system.
- Receive regular photos and updates on your child’s learning experience through our parent communication app, so you will never miss a moment of your child’s day. From here families can access photographs, drawing, observations and learning outcomes so that you can build upon and embed what your child is learning at the centre into your daily routine at home.
- No need to worry about packing lunches or snacks. Our in-house chef prepares healthy seasonal food that children can’t wait to devour. Nappies, wipes, bed linen and formula are also included for your convenience.
- Our centre aim is to embrace the different cultural beliefs and practices and needs of the families attending the centre, in order to create a collective sense of belonging. We want to help the children build mutually respectful relationships of trust and empathy that exists to promote the children’s well-being.
- We pride ourselves on giving back to our wider community. Each year we fundraise for a range of charities. In doing so, it provides children with the opportunity to understand and contribute to the wider community.
Hear from some of our families at The Learning Sanctuary
Book a tour to meet our dedicated team and see everything The Learning Sanctuary Sydney has to offer.
The quality of our program pins upon the equality and experience of our people. That is why we take the time to invest in our valued educators, teachers and centre staff to support them to nurture, empower and help your child grow. They have access to both professional and teaching development programs, to not only achieve personal goals but ensure the learning programs taught are current. We know this goes a long way to ensuring the children in our care can thrive.
- Our team of early childhood teachers are either Bachelor qualified or studying towards to ensure your child is engaged in a high-quality early learning program to support their transition to school. A play-based learning approach has been adapted to ensure we create curious and involved learners that are ready to make the transition to school.
- We use a wide variety of play based learning activities that provide your child with the opportunity to question and experiment. Activities such as science and technology, mathematics, language and literacy, music and drama, social and emotional development that support your child to learn, explore, discover and negotiate. The centre has the latest interactive technology installed including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards.