The Learning Sanctuary Camp Hill
We’re passionate about providing inspiring learning environments that help children play, learn and grow.
At The Learning Sanctuary Camp Hill, we provide a nurturing early learning environment equipped with brand-new resources and a play-based curriculum. Our day care centre is conveniently located near you. Less than 8km from Brisbane CBD and a only few minutes from neighbouring suburbs such as East Brisbane, Coorparoo, Carina Heights, Carina and Seven Hills.
Why choose our centre?
- Qualified and experienced educators providing child care from nursery to kindergarten/preschool.
- Our curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and includes a daily Kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
- Our centre promotes exploration and discovery with natural and tech-based resources inside and cubby houses, sandpits and more adventure-filled equipment outside.
- We offer the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including open-ended wooden toys, Interactive Whiteboard and Touch Learning Tables.
- Extra-curricular programs included in fees to build social and physical ability. These include Introduction to Japanese Culture and Future Champs, a complete health and physical educational program including Yoganastics.
- We have a dedicated zen room for projects, meditation and yoga.
- Our sustainability program teaches children a sense of responsibility and how to care for the planet.
- Nutritionally balanced meals are prepared daily by our in-house cook. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Real time photos, videos and updates via our parent communication app.
- Fully air-conditioned centre with parking to make pick-ups and drop-offs easier for parents.
- Nappies, wipes and sunscreen are included for your convenience. All you need to bring is your child.
- We provide flexible hours with 9-hour, 10-hour or full day sessions to allow families to make the most of their Child Care Subsidy.
Hear from some of our families at The Learning Sanctuary
The Learning Sanctuary Runs A Government Approved Kindergarten Program
Our kindergarten program is designed to meet government guidelines and prepares your child for school through:
- An engaging, play-based learning approach
- The development of literacy and numeracy skills using real-life experiences
- A focus on social and emotional development
- A comprehensive curriculum taught by qualified teachers and educators
- Stimulating learning environments
We offer longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens, with our program running from 7.00am-7.00pm, five days a week, for 52 weeks of the year.
Give us a call or drop in to our centre at your convenience to find out more.
Enquire now to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference. We look forward to welcoming your family to our centre.