At The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick, we believe it is every child’s right to learn and grow in a safe and secure environment. We encourage children to explore their individual strengths and interests through play.
Why choose our centre?
- Our cutting-edge facilities include purpose-built indoor spaces and a spacious natural outdoor environment with sand pits and a water play area. Each setting offers countless opportunities for play-based discovery and exploration.
- You’ll never have to worry about packing lunches or snacks. Our in-house chef prepares healthy seasonal food that children can’t wait to devour.
- Our nursery room offers an environment that is both nurturing and rich in learning experiences. Our caring and qualified educators love to play, read, rhyme, sing, clap and dance with the babies to enhance their development.
- Toddlers are given ample opportunity to develop their social skills and self-confidence in their interactions with others, and to learn literacy and numeracy skills through real-life experiences.
- Our government-approved kindergarten program is based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and taught by an early childhood teacher. With a focus on language, literacy, numeracy and social skills, it will ensure your child is Big School Ready.
- You’ll receive regular photos and updates on your child’s learning experience via our Kindyhub app.
- You’ll also be able to manage your child’s bookings within our centre on our Xplor app.
- Our swipe card access system guarantees your child’s safety and security.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- Fortnightly music and movement classes through Jump for Joy
- Weekly Spanish lessons from Little Lingos
Listen to what our families say about The Learning Sanctuary:
Meet the centre manager – Gemma Reilly
I’ve worked at The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick since it opened at the end of 2014. I began my career as a full-time educator while I studied to obtain my Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care. I worked closely with the Lead Educator and Centre Manager to develop my leadership skills and successfully progressed to my current role.
Our beautiful centre with rooftop views of Brunswick is unique, and our team is just as special. We are one big community and we work together to ensure that our centre is warm and welcoming.
My goal is to work with our educators to provide a caring and nurturing environment that gives children a sense of belonging and security. We achieve this through our interest-based curriculum which combines intentional teaching, spontaneous experiences and learning through play.
The Learning Sanctuary helps your child become Big School Ready
Our school-readiness program will prepare your child for school through:
- An engaging, play-based learning approach
- The development of literacy and numeracy skills using real-life experiences
- A focus on social and emotional development
- A comprehensive curriculum taught by qualified teachers and educators
- Stimulating learning environments
We offer longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens, with our program running from 7am-6.30pm, five days a week, for 52 weeks of the year.
Give us a call or drop in to our centre at your convenience to find out more.