Experience early learning reimagined at The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick
Our early learning and childcare centre offers child care in Brunswick in a modern setting that is perfect for families living or commuting through Brunswick or nearby suburbs Fitzroy North, Brunswick East, Carlton North and Thornbury.
We understand how busy life can be for our families, so we offer a stress-free all-inclusive early education experience to make your life easier. From nutritious meals made fresh daily to nappies, wipes and extracurricular programs – this is all included in the daily fee.
Experience early learning reimagined at The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick. Get in touch with our Family Support Specialist team on 1800 413 868 or book a tour today to see everything our centre has to offer.
Why choose The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick?
|Inspiring outdoor sky garden||Healthy meals|
|Extracurricular programs||Kindergarten program|
|Fees inclusive: nappies, wipes, meals||Daily updates to your phone|
- Qualified and experienced educator team who are dedicated to developing a great relationship with your family and children.
- Our cutting-edge childcare and kindergarten centre features purpose-built indoor spaces and our level 5 rooftop sky garden featuring sandpits, water play area, natural gardens and plenty of space to explore.
- Fees are inclusive of meals, nappies and wipes for your convenience.
- No need to worry about packing lunches or snacks. Our in-house chef prepares healthy seasonal food that children can’t wait to devour.
- A kindergarten program taught by a qualified early childhood teacher. The curriculum will assist to prepare your child socially and emotionally for their transition to primary school.
- You’ll receive regular photos and updates on your child’s learning experience through our app.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- Our educators and children explore the local community with visits to local cafes and parks.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
- Our sustainability program and vegetable garden teach children how to grow food and care for the planet.
Meet the Centre Manager – Alana Olivieri
I began my career in Early Childhood Education in 2014 at The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick and I hold my Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
At The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick, we pride ourselves on our warm and friendly atmosphere that we provide which then extends and reflects in our strong relationships that we build with children, families and staff within our centre community.
As a manager, I strive to provide a supportive environment for our educators to ensure that children have the opportunity to be delivered a high-quality education as well as feel safe, secure and confident to learn and grow through their early years.
I have a strong belief in the importance of children learning best through play and positive interactions. Here at The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick, our educational program is play-based to allow children to learn and explore through various play experiences based on their interests and needs.
We value community input in our centre and welcome and encourage families to take part in their child/children’s learning through various opportunities such as cooking classes, language lessons and many more exciting contributions that our families love to share.
Our centre provides a caring, nurturing and secure environment by creating a sense of belonging and acceptance where all children are encouraged to reach their full potential and grow and become exactly who they want to be!
The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick acknowledges the importance around children and families commencing their Early Years learning journey and we aim to provide the best possible start into this journey through our emphasis on our enrolment process.
We cannot wait to meet your family and welcome you as part of our Learning Sanctuary community!
Book a tour today to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference. We can’t wait to meet you and share this exciting journey with your family.
Rooms and Facilities
The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to kindergarten. Each room has been planned and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Discoverers (6 weeks – 18 months)
Our Nursery room offers:
- A caring and comforting environment where children feel safe to play and explore
- Tummy time, physical activity, and messy and sensory play
- A language-rich environment through music, singing, reading and rhymes
- A private room where mums can feed their babies at their convenience
Opportunists (1 – 2 years)
Our Junior Toddler (1) room provides:
- Music and movement activities to enhance sensory-motor development
- The development of social skills and self-confidence
- A language-rich environment through reading and conversations
- The exploration of literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Endeavourers (1.5 – 2.5 years)
Our Junior Toddlers (2) room offers:
- Social learning through group and individual play throughout the day
- Interactive technology designed to promote gross and fine motor skills
- The development of language and literacy skills through books and conversations
- An opportunity to learn about literacy and numeracy in a safe and inspiring environment
Adventurers (2.5 – 3.5 years)
Our Senior Toddlers room provides:
- Highly qualified educators who nurture children’s social and emotional development
- The development of literacy, numeracy and social skills through play
- An environment that enhances physical and mental wellbeing
- Unlimited opportunities for outdoor play and discovery
Explorers / Kindergarten (3.5 – 5 years)
Our Explorers / Kindergarten room offers:
- A school-readiness program focused on literacy and numeracy through play-based learning
- The use of children’s interests and abilities as a vehicle for learning
- The development of social and emotional skills
- Enhanced self-awareness and respect for others
- A transition-to-school program
Experience early learning reimagined at The Learning Sanctuary Brunswick. Book a tour today to see everything our centre has to offer.
Listen to what our families say about The Learning Sanctuary:
Book a tour today and start your child’s journey with The Learning Sanctuary