See how we inspire lifelong learning at The Learning Sanctuary Freshwater!
Our modern long day care and early learning centre is ideally located for families in Freshwater, Harbord, Queenscliff, North Manly and many other Northern Beaches suburbs. The Learning Sanctuary Freshwater has been independently rated “Exceeding” under the National Quality Standard.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer an all-inclusive child care and early education experience. From nappies and formula to nutritious meals prepared daily, everything is included in the daily fee.
Children love to engage in play-based learning experiences in our spacious outdoor areas. With playgrounds specifically designed for different age groups, a cubby house, the HMAS Freshwater, water play area, slides and sandpits, there’s so much to explore and discover.
Our preschool program focuses on developing literacy and numeracy skills through play to prepare your child for school and life beyond. We also provide educational shows, special guests, and a range of engaging experiences to enhance children’s development.
Our childcare centre is conveniently located in the heart of Freshwater, close to main bus routes into the CBD for easy drop-offs and pick-ups.
Book a tour today to meet our dedicated team and see everything The Learning Sanctuary Freshwater has to offer.
Why you’ll love The Learning Sanctuary Freshwater
|Latest learning resources||Nappies|
|Preschool program||Daily updates to your phone|
|Meals||Shows and Special Guests|
- Our highly qualified and caring educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program to prepare your child socially and emotionally for school.
- Our modern, two-storey centre features creative learning environments and the latest interactive technology including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards.
- Our spacious and natural outdoor areas cover two levels of the centre encouraging exploration and learning through play. They include a cubby house, the HMAS Freshwater, water play area, balance beams, slides and sandpits.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are created daily.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and features on-site parking.
- Nappies, wipes and formula are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- Our sustainability program teaches children how to care for the planet.
- We offer extended hours from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Book a tour today to see how we inspire lifelong learning at The Learning Sanctuary Freshwater. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Book a tour to meet our dedicated team and see everything The Learning Sanctuary Freshwater has to offer.
Rooms and Facilities
The Learning Sanctuary Freshwater provides early education and child care for children from nursery age through to preschool. Each room has been planned and set up to deliver the best early learning experience for your little one.
Our Nursery rooms provide:
- A safe, secure and homely environment for your little one to thrive.
- Qualified and devoted educator team who truly care about children’s wellbeing and growth.
- Activities designed to grow physical and cognitive development, including tummy time, sensory play, music, singing, rhymes and reading.
Our Toddler rooms offer:
- Play-based activities including music, movement, memory and construction games that are designed to support sensory-motor and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social skills and self-confidence through group play.
- The ongoing development of language skills through reading and open-ended questions.
- Real-life and play-based experiences that allow children to engage in basic literacy and numeracy concepts.
Our Preschool room provides:
- A Preschool program with a comprehensive curriculum aimed at further developing literacy, numeracy and social skills.
- Interest-based learning places children at the helm of their early education experience.
- Play-based opportunities to further develop social skills and emotional development.
- A transition-to-school program.
Book a tour today to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference. We look forward to welcoming your family to our centre.