A cutting-edge early education experience in Brisbane CBD
Located less than five minutes’ walk from Eagle Street Pier, our Brisbane city childcare centre is ideally located near you if you live and work in the CBD and looking for a high quality early learning experience for your child.
Every room in our childcare centre features purposefully placed resources that have young children’s optimal development in mind. Equipped with the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including open-ended wooden toys to inspire imaginative play and tech-based resources such as an interactive whiteboard.
Our indoor and outdoor “sky garden” playgrounds offer boundless opportunities for play-based discovery and learning in the heart of the city. They include a climbing house, rock-climbing wall, mud kitchen, tepee, sandpits, veggie gardens and much more.
We’ve carefully selected our team of highly experienced and passionate educators who help bring our vision to life with their wealth of knowledge in early education. They’re committed to developing a strong relationship with your family to ensure your child’s learning experience is tailored to their interests and needs.
See why our families love our Brisbane city-based centre
Meet the Centre Manager – Hannah Jordan
I have been working in the Early Childhood Education and Care profession since 2014. I hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, and I am now currently completing my Bachelor in Early Childhood Education at Queensland University of Technology.
I have always loved working within the childcare profession and playing an important role within each child’s experiences within the service and my care. A child’s early year learning journey is extremely important and I have always wanted to support them to reach their milestones and achieve their learning goals. Seeing happiness in a child and progressions within their learning is the most amazing thing to witness.
Children love to learn and love to be cared for. I make sure that when they are within my care that all of these needs and their wellbeing is met. As early childhood professionals, we can make an important difference in many children’s and families’ lives. I am very passionate and committed to supporting those who come into my care within the centre.
My team is very passionate and they each provide a very exciting program for their children within their rooms. They are all so nurturing, kind and caring. I couldn’t ask for a better team! Each of our rooms provides a very exciting and innovative program that is age-appropriate to the child. These programs include experiences that support their learning around S.T.E.M, creative arts, community and focus on their motor development.
Each morning I welcome families and communicate with them. I make it my priority to know their names and to build strong relationships with them. I am always available and approachable to support them where I can.
Why choose our centre?
We’re proud to offer the following facilities and services at our Brisbane CBD childcare centre:
- 15-minute parking for easy drop off and pick up
- Stroller parking for commuting parents
- An open-door policy that welcomes you to drop in at any time during the day to enjoy our chef’s gourmet creations, take your child out for a lunch date or have a play
- Qualified and highly experienced educators providing day care from nursery to kindergarten
- Our programs are guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) which includes a daily Kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher
- Our centre promotes exploration and discovery with natural and tech-based resources, including open-ended wooden toys and Interactive Whiteboard
- We have an all weather playground that includes a rock-climbing wall, slide, water play and much more
- Our “sky garden” is one of the few open air playgrounds in the city and features room for children to run, play and climb in the fresh air. It also includes a wooden tepee, sandpits and mud kitchen
- An outdoor herb and vegetable garden and sustainability program that teaches children how to grow food and care for their environment
- Extra-curricular programs included in fees to build social and physical ability. These include Future Champs sport and yoga, community walks and Botanic Kinder
- Mini Chef masterclasses that gives children the opportunity to experience international culinary delights as part of their learning and take them home to share with their families
- Our sustainability program teaches children a sense of responsibility and how to care for the planet
- Culturally inclusive nutritionally balanced meals are prepared daily by our in-house cook. We cater for all dietary requirements
- Real time photos, videos and updates via our parent communication app
- Nappies, wipes and sunscreen are included for your convenience. All you need to bring is your child
- We provide flexible hours with 9-hour, 10-hour or full day sessions to allow families to make the most of their Child Care Subsidy
Enquire now to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference. We look forward to welcoming your family to our centre and starting this incredible journey together.