At The Learning Sanctuary Pakenham, our long-serving educators have a proven track record of providing children with the confidence to learn and grow in an early education setting.
Why choose our childcare centre?
- Our strong learning curriculum is guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and provided for children from nursery through to kindergarten age.
- Our childcare and kindergarten centre is purpose-built to maximise your child’s learning and development, and our natural outdoor environment engages children in play-based exploration and adventure. Our outdoor facilities include a bicycle course, a cubby house, sandpits and vegetable gardens.
- We offer the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including open-ended wooden toys to inspire imaginative play and SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards.
- We proudly hold a “Meeting” rating from the National Quality Standard.
- Healthy and delicious meals and snacks are prepared by our in-house chef. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Our nursery provides tummy time, sensory and social experiences, and language-rich environments through dialogue and music.
- Toddlers at our centre receive age-appropriate learning that encourages self-confidence and spontaneity. Children are provided with experiences that help them explore literacy and numeracy in a fun way and help them build relationships with their peers.
- We offer special extras you won’t get at other day care centres, such as sleep consultant seminars for parents and a Kinder graduation ceremony.
- Our daily updates include photos showcasing your child’s learning development and socialisation, as well as countless happy snaps of their journey in our centre.
- You’ll also be able to manage your child’s bookings within our centre on our KindyNow app.
- We understand that parents don’t always have time for extracurricular activities, so we’ve organised specialised programs including petting zoo incursions, the Kiddly Winks music program, the Activ8 sports program and a sustainability program to teach children to care for the planet.
- Our swipe card access system guarantees your child’s safety and security.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
Listen to what our families say about The Learning Sanctuary:
Meet the centre manager – Rachael Scott
I hold a Diploma of Community Services and I’ve been working in child care since 2003.
I’m extremely passionate about my centre as I’ve been working here for 12 years. I love meeting new families and providing children with safe and nurturing spaces to grow and develop.
I’m proud of my educators and the quality of care we provide to our families. We have very minimal staff turnover which I believe is a great asset to our service assisting our children and families in their ability to settle into their new environment. We have many educators who have been here for close to 10 years. They always put the children’s needs first, embracing their individuality and providing a very high level of care.
I welcome you to come and witness our team’s dedication and care for yourself and your children.
Get ready for Big School at The Learning Sanctuary
We believe that children should learn through play and take on the years ahead with awe and imagination.
Our school-readiness program focuses on literacy and numeracy through play-based learning and real-life experiences. You’ll be able to follow your child’s journey with daily updates via our app.
Our kindergarten curriculum lays the foundations for a successful educational journey through:
- Science, technology and mathematics
- Language and literacy
- Arts and drama
- Social and emotional development
- Family and community partnerships
We offer longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens, with our program running from 6:30am-6.30pm, five days a week, for 52 weeks of the year.
Give us a call or drop in to our centre to find out more about our program.
Book a tour today and start your child’s journey with The Learning Sanctuary