The Learning Sanctuary Morningside
We’re passionate about providing inspiring learning environments that help children play, learn and grow.
At The Learning Sanctuary Morningside we provide a nurturing early learning environment equipped with brand-new resources and a play-based curriculum. We’re conveniently located near you. Less than 10km from Brisbane CBD and a few minutes from neighbouring suburbs such as Cannon Hill, Seven Hills, Balmoral and Bulimba.
Why families love our centre?
- Qualified and experienced educators providing day care from nursery to kindergarten/preschool.
- Our curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and includes a daily Kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
- Our centre promotes exploration and discovery with natural and tech-based resources inside and cubby houses, sandpits and more adventure-filled equipment outside.
- We offer the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including open-ended wooden toys, Interactive Whiteboard and Touch Learning Tables.
- Extra-curricular programs included in fees to build social and physical ability. These include Introduction to Japanese Culture and Future Champs to enhance your child’s development.
- We provide monitored risky play – a fun way of involving children in real-life experiences such as woodworking which includes saws, nails and hammers to help build resilience.
- Our sustainability program teaches children a sense of responsibility and how to care for the planet.
- Nutritionally balanced meals are prepared daily by our in-house cook. We cater for all dietary requirements
- Real time photos, videos and updates via our parent communication app.
- Fully air-conditioned centre with parking to make pick-ups and drop-offs easier for parents.
- Nappies, wipes and sunscreen are included for your convenience. All you need to bring is your child.
- We provide flexible hours with 9-hour, 10-hour or full day sessions to allow families to make the most of their Child Care Subsidy.
Hear from some of our families at The Learning Sanctuary
Meet the Centre Manager – Kira Miller
I have completed a Diploma of Children’s Services as well as a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. Over the past decade, I’ve worked as an early childhood educator in England and Australia.
The most rewarding part of my career is fostering the development of children within their early years. It is vital for children to have a sense of belonging within their child care setting where they are loved and cared for by educators.
At The Learning Sanctuary Morningside, we provide children with a safe and secure base to develop meaningful, reciprocal and respectful relationships. This sets them up to explore their strengths and abilities with confidence as they are supported, nurtured and empowered by educators to help them flourish and reach their full potential.
I also believe that a partnership between educators and families is important for the comfort and progression of a child’s development.
I look forward to welcoming your family to our centre.
Get the full kindergarten experience at The Learning Sanctuary
When it comes to children, we believe in learning through play, learning from experimentation, and learning to take on the years ahead with awe and imagination.
Our life-readiness program focuses on building a child’s confidence and self-esteem as well as supporting literacy and numeracy through play-based learning, and you’ll be able to watch this journey with daily updates via our app.
Our curriculum lays the foundations for a successful educational journey through:
- Science, technology and mathematics
- Language and literacy
- Arts and drama
- Social and emotional development
- Family and community partnerships
Compared to traditional kindergartens, we’re open longer from 6:30am-7.00pm. Our program runs 52 weeks of the year and offers up to 5 days per week to truly prepare your child for school.
Enquire now to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference. We look forward to welcoming your family to our centre.