The Learning Sanctuary Tarragindi
At The Learning Sanctuary Tarragindi, our modern play spaces stimulate your child’s development while our caring educators nurture their social and emotional wellbeing.
Our brand-new childcare centre is architecturally designed and purpose-built with natural outdoor spaces carefully crafted to inspire play-based exploration. We provide a nurturing early learning environment equipped with brand-new resources and a play-based curriculum. We’re conveniently located near you, just a few kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD and a only few minutes from neighbouring suburbs such as Nathan, Mount Gravatt, Holland Park West and Greenslopes.
Why choose our centre?
- Qualified and experienced educators providing day care from nursery to kindergarten/preschool.
- Our curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and includes a daily Kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
- Our childcare centre promotes exploration and discovery with natural and tech-based resources inside and cubby houses, sandpits and more adventure-filled equipment outside.
- We offer the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including open-ended wooden toys, Interactive Whiteboard and Touch Learning Tables.
- We have an Art studio and Library space which has a reading nook that children can crawl into, relax and read.
- Our STEM Room has custom furniture for children to use their creativity to build, design, engineer and explore.
- Nutritionally balanced meals are prepared daily by our in-house cook. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Nappies, wipes, bedding and sunscreen are included for your convenience.
- Extra-curricular programs include language, music, movement and community excursions.
- Real-time photos, videos and updates via our parent communication app.
- Fully air-conditioned centre with parking to make pick-ups and drop-offs easier for parents.
- We provide flexible hours with 9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions to allow families to make the most of their Child Care Subsidy.
Hear from some of our families at The Learning Sanctuary
Government Approved Kindergarten Program
Our kindergarten program is designed to meet government guidelines and prepares your child for school through:
- An engaging, play-based learning approach
- The development of literacy and numeracy skills using real-life experiences
- A focus on social and emotional development
- A comprehensive curriculum taught by qualified teachers and educators
- Stimulating learning environments
We offer longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens, with our program running from 6:30am-6.00pm, five days a week, for 52 weeks of the year.
Give us a call on 1800 413 868 to find out more.
Enquire now to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference. We look forward to welcoming your family to our centre.