The Learning Sanctuary Yeronga
We’re passionate about providing inspiring learning environments that help children play, learn and grow.
At The Learning Sanctuary Yeronga we provide a nurturing day care environment equipped with brand-new resources and a play-based curriculum. Our childcare centre is conveniently located near you. Less than 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD and a only few minutes from neighbouring suburbs such as Yerongpilly, Annerley, Mooroka, Tarragindi and Fairfield.
Why choose our centre?
- Our educators are qualified and experienced at providing early learning and care from nursery to kindergarten/preschool.
- Our brand-new day care centre is purpose-built for your child’s optimal development, while our outdoor spaces are designed to engage children in exploration and adventure.
- We have two all-weather playgrounds featuring cubby houses, water play, a zen garden, sandpits and much more.
- Our curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and includes a daily Kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
- Our kindergarten and childcare centre promotes exploration and discovery with natural and tech-based resources inside and cubby houses, sandpits and more adventure-filled equipment outside.
- We offer the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including open-ended wooden toys, Interactive Whiteboard and Touch Learning Tables.
- Nutritionally balanced meals are prepared daily by our in-house cook. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Nappies, wipes, bedding and sunscreen are included for your convenience.
- Healthy and seasonal meals and snacks are prepared daily by our in-house chef.
- Extra-curricular programs include language, music, movement and community excursions.
- Real time photos, videos and updates via our parent communication app.
- Fully air-conditioned centre with parking to make pick-ups and drop-offs easier for parents.
- We provide flexible hours with 9-hour, 10-hour or full day sessions to allow families to make the most of their Child Care Subsidy.
Meet the Centre Manager – Jessica Ramsay
I have been in the Early Childhood sector for 9 years, I started my career in 2013 in Darwin as an Assistant Educator. In 2014 I moved to Brisbane where I continued in the Early Childhood sector as a Lead Educator, then Assistant Centre Manager and now Centre Manager. I have a Diploma and Early Childhood Education and Care that I completed in 2016.
I strongly believe that a career in early childhood education is one of the most rewarding jobs. As an educator, you play a huge part in developing beautiful children and shaping them to be amazing people when they grow up. As an educator, you are there for each and every child in your care to experience and celebrate all the big milestones that they reach.
I have learnt that the first 5 years of a child’s life is the most important, which makes it our goal as educators to mentor children and teach them about caring, empathy, gross motor, fine motor and communication skills that will help them in the future. I love being a part of a child’s journey, where they have accomplished and achieved so much, seeing this makes me passionate about my job as it gives me a purpose.
Early Childhood Education is a huge benefit for children to participate in when they are young as it encourages children to develop their social skills and how to interact with children in a safe environment.
Our team here at The Learning Sanctuary Yeronga, are a bubbly and cheerful team that always have the children’s best interest at our highest priority, we are a multicultural team that brings so many beautiful aspects and teaching styles to our children.
I am a very approachable person that is always willing to help our families to feel comfortable at the centre as well as the children who attend. We look forward to welcoming your family to The Learning Sanctuary Yeronga.
The Learning Sanctuary Runs A Government Approved Kindergarten Program
Our kindergarten program is designed to meet government guidelines and prepares your child for school through:
- An engaging, play-based learning approach
- The development of literacy and numeracy skills using real-life experiences
- A focus on social and emotional development
- A comprehensive curriculum taught by qualified teachers and educators
- Stimulating learning environments
We offer longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens, with our program running from 6:30 am – 7.00 pm, five days a week, for 52 weeks of the year.
Give us a call or drop into our centre at your convenience to find out more.
Enquire now to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference. We look forward to welcoming your family to our centre.