The Learning Sanctuary Yeronga
We’re passionate about providing inspiring learning environments that help children play, learn and grow.
At The Learning Sanctuary Yeronga we provide a nurturing day care environment equipped with brand-new resources and a play-based curriculum. We’re conveniently located near you. Less than 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD and a only few minutes from neighbouring suburbs such as Yerongpilly, Annerley, Mooroka, Tarragindi and Fairfield.
Why choose our centre?
- Our educators are qualified and experienced at providing early learning and care from nursery to kindergarten/preschool.
- Our brand-new day care centre is purpose-built for your child’s optimal development, while our outdoor spaces are designed to engage children in exploration and adventure.
- We have two all-weather playgrounds featuring cubby houses, water play, a zen garden, sandpits and much more.
- Our curriculum is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and includes a daily Kindergarten program taught by a qualified Early Childhood Teacher.
- Our centre promotes exploration and discovery with natural and tech-based resources inside and cubby houses, sandpits and more adventure-filled equipment outside.
- We offer the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including open-ended wooden toys, Interactive Whiteboard and Touch Learning Tables.
- Nutritionally balanced meals are prepared daily by our in-house cook. We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Nappies, wipes, bedding and sunscreen are included for your convenience.
- Healthy and seasonal meals and snacks are prepared daily by our in-house chef.
- Extra-curricular programs include language, music, movement and community excursions.
- Real time photos, videos and updates via our parent communication app.
- Fully air-conditioned centre with parking to make pick-ups and drop-offs easier for parents.
- We provide flexible hours with 9-hour, 10-hour or full day sessions to allow families to make the most of their Child Care Subsidy.
Meet the Centre Manager – Renee Booth
I began my career in early childhood education in 1998, and I started at The Learning Sanctuary Yeronga in 2021. I have a Diploma and have over 20 years in the industry.
I love working in early education because I love to support children’s growth and development.
During my early childhood and education career, I have learnt that all children are unique and learn differently. Therefore, our role as educators is to support each child’s needs.
I have a hands-on approach to helping children on their learning and life journey- by nurturing and understanding them, listening to the child’s voice, and supporting them.
Attending a dedicated early childhood education and care centre like ours has many learning benefits. We provide environments that stimulate learning, growing and building friendships and confidence to succeed in these environments.
I build good relationships with our families by ensuring I learn about each family and treat them with respect and understanding.
The Learning Sanctuary Runs A Government Approved Kindergarten Program
Our kindergarten program is designed to meet government guidelines and prepares your child for school through:
- An engaging, play-based learning approach
- The development of literacy and numeracy skills using real-life experiences
- A focus on social and emotional development
- A comprehensive curriculum taught by qualified teachers and educators
- Stimulating learning environments
We offer longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens, with our program running from 6:30am-7.00pm, five days a week, for 52 weeks of the year.
Give us a call or drop in to our centre at your convenience to find out more.
Enquire now to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference. We look forward to welcoming your family to our centre.