At The Learning Sanctuary Malvern East, we offer children a wealth of opportunities to learn through play and explore their natural environment.
Why choose our centre?
- Our state-of-the-art centre in Malvern East features purpose-built indoor spaces and natural outdoor areas that engage children in play-based learning experiences.
- Facilities include multi-age play spaces, designated art rooms, a vegetable garden, a water play area and sandpits.
- We offer the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources, including open-ended wooden toys to inspire imaginative play and SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards.
- Our nursery rooms provide a nurturing environment with plenty of opportunities to learn through play, including tummy time, sensory activities, messy play, music, singing, reading and rhymes.
- Toddlers participate in a variety of activities that improve their language, literacy, numeracy and social skills, but they won’t notice they’re learning because they’ll be too busy having fun!
- Our government-approved kindergarten program is based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and taught by an early childhood teacher. The curriculum focuses on developing your child’s numeracy, literacy and social skills to prepare them for school and the world beyond.
- We even offer extracurricular activities including sport, music, Japanese and Mandarin to enhance your child’s development.
- Our sustainability program and vegetable garden teach children how to grow food and care for the planet.
- We organise regular excursions, educational children’s shows and special guests to extend on the children’s learning.
- Our nutritionally balanced menu is prepared daily by our in-house chef. We cater for special dietary requirements and offer Halal meal options.
- You’ll receive regular photos and updates on your child’s learning experiences through our app.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
- Nappies, wipes and sunscreen are included for your convenience.
Listen to what our families say about The Learning Sanctuary:
Get the full kindergarten experience at The Learning Sanctuary
Our philosophy is that when it comes to children we believe in learning through play, learning from experimentation, and learning to take on the years ahead with awe and imagination.
Our school readiness program is focused on literacy and numeracy through play-based learning and you’ll be able to watch this journey with daily updates via our app.
Our curriculum lays the foundations for a successful educational journey through:
- Science, technology and mathematics
- Language and literacy
- Arts and Drama
- Social and emotional development
- Family and community partnerships
Compared to traditional Kindergartens, we’re open longer from 7:00am – 6:30pm, our program runs 52 weeks of the year and offers up to 5 days per week to truly prepare your child for school.
Give us a call or drop in to our centre to find out more about our program.
Book a tour today and start your child’s journey with The Learning Sanctuary