At The Learning Sanctuary Park Orchards, our team of experienced and dedicated educators ensures that every child learns and grows through play while making memories that will last a lifetime.
Why choose our centre?
- Highly qualified educators who are committed to developing a strong relationship with your family to ensure your child’s learning experience is customised to their individual needs.
- Our bright and airy indoor areas are carefully crafted to maximise your child’s learning, while our natural outdoor spaces feature endless opportunities for play-based exploration.
- Our nursery room offers an environment that is both nurturing and rich in learning experiences. Our caring and qualified educators love to play, read, rhyme, sing, clap and dance with the babies to enhance their development.
- Toddlers are given ample opportunity to develop their social skills and self-confidence in their interactions with others, and to learn literacy and numeracy skills through real-life experiences.
- Our government-approved kindergarten program is based on the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and taught by an early childhood teacher. With a focus on language, literacy, numeracy and social skills, it will ensure your child is Big School Ready.
- Our in-house music program, movement program and vegetable garden allow children to learn through discovery and play.
- We also offer a range of enriching extracurricular activities, including Bush Kinder, the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Program, Sports program
- You’ll never have to worry about packing lunches or snacks. Our in-house chef prepares healthy seasonal food that children love to eat.
- Our daily updates and photos allow you to keep track of your child’s learning and development.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and has on-site parking.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- Excursions for all age groups to the park, library, shops on termly basis
- Community involvement with the council on waste management and sustainable practices to teach children how we can contribute to save the planet.
- Celebrate different cultures and special days by forming the partnerships with the families.
- Termly assessment of individual learning of children to set up new goals for them.
Listen to what our families say about The Learning Sanctuary:
Meet the centre manager – Rajni Bhanot
I’ve been working in the child care sector since 2008. I hold a Diploma of Children’s Services and I’m studying towards a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood).
At The Learning Sanctuary Park Orchards, we believe the role of an early childhood educator is of the utmost importance and we consider it a privilege to take care of your children. We strive to develop positive relationships with our families and work collaboratively with them.
We want children to be confident and involved learners. We believe every child is unique and has the right to education in an environment that is respectful of culture, race, religion and ability.
Our curriculum is planned and implemented by following the interests of the children as well as through intentional teaching in line with the Early Years Learning Framework.
We welcome all families to visit our centre to witness for themselves the quality of care and education we provide.
Get ready for Big School at The Learning Sanctuary
We believe that children should learn through play and take on the years ahead with awe and imagination.
Our school-readiness program focuses on literacy and numeracy through play-based learning and real-life experiences. You’ll be able to follow your child’s journey with daily updates via our app.
Our kindergarten curriculum lays the foundations for a successful educational journey through:
- Science, technology and mathematics
- Language and literacy
- Arts and drama
- Social and emotional development
- Family and community partnerships
- Exciting incursions and Excursions
- Parent support and information nights with the school teachers
We offer longer and more convenient hours than traditional kindergartens, with our program running from 6:30am-6.30pm, five days a week, for 52 weeks of the year.
Give us a call or drop in to our centre to find out more about our program.
Book a tour today and start your child’s journey with The Learning Sanctuary