An easy, colourful family favourite perfect for a weeknight dinner.
500g skinless chicken thighs
Juice of 1 lime
2 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tbsp olive oil
2 red onions, sliced
2 small capsicums, sliced
2 gloves garlic, crushed
4 large tortillas
100ml plain Greek yoghurt
1 ripe avocado, mashed
- Slice chicken into 3cm chunks and add to a bowl.
- Squeeze over lime juice and season with cumin and paprika. Stir to coat.
- Heat oil in the pan on medium heat and cook chicken thoroughly. Remove from pan.
- Add onion and capsicum and cook until they start to soften.
- Add crushed garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Return chicken to pan to heat through quickly.
- Place fajita mix into a serving bowl and serve with tortillas, yoghurt and mashed avocado along with your choice of fresh salad vegetables.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Good nutrition is essential for the health and wellbeing of young children. We are proud to partner with NAQ Nutrition, the Qld Division of Nutrition Australia, by producing recipes that are healthy, delicious and aligned with the Australian Dietary Guidelines.