Experience 5-star Childcare in Brighton as featured on Channel 10’s The Project
See more of Brighton making news headlines here.
Early learning reimagined at Brighton
If you believe all early learning and day care centres are the same, just wait until you visit The Learning Sanctuary Brighton.
Discover Bayside’s brand-new, state-of-the-art early learning and child care centre in Dendy Street, for children aged from nursery to kindergarten.
The Learning Sanctuary have purpose-built this new early learning centre with input from leading experts to give children the best opportunity to learn, grow and be inspired. Working alongside experts in architecture, landscaping and design a new early learning experience for children and their families both indoors and outdoors has been created.
We believe little minds flourish when their tummies are nourished. From this mantra we have carefully crafted menus with our centre chef to cultivate a modern approach to healthy eating and well being.
Our team of qualified educators help bring our education vision to life with experience in early education. Each child receives individualised attention to help them develop at their own pace and ensure they’re ready for primary school and beyond.
We understand parents care deeply about their children’s social and emotional connection to their daily environment. The best part about The Learning Sanctuary is that children will feel at home the minute they walk through our doors.
Hear from some of our families at The Learning Sanctuary
What we offer
Our flagship Brighton centre is proud to offer the following facilities and services:
- Architecturally designed indoor spaces and natural outdoor environments that offer an array of opportunities for play-based exploration and learning. These include a dedicated arts and creative room, a Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) room, water play areas, fruit and vegetable gardens, and our famous Red Treehouse overlooking Dendy Street.
- Our unique nutrition program will teach older children about healthy eating in an exciting way. Children love being able witness our chefs culinary expertise in action as they watch on from seated steps leading up to the kitchen to be involved in a truly immersive and interactive experience with food like you have never seen.
- Modern, play-based early learning resources including an Interactive Whiteboard, Learning Touch Table, Bee-Bots and Primo Cubetto Coding Blocks which teach the fundamentals of logic and coding. We also have a large variety of natural, wooden toys available for all ages.
- A sustainability philosophy that is embedded throughout the centre with recycling, composting and teaching children to care for the environment.
- Daily updates and photos detailing children’s learning and development on our app.
- A range of fun and engaging extracurricular activities designed to teach children new skills and enhance their development, including music, dance, beach kinder and a sustainability program.
Take a virtual tour
Meet the Centre Manager – Ashlee Daldy
I have been working in the early education sector since 2004 and believe I’ve truly found my calling. I have completed three qualifications towards my early childhood education career including a Certificate III and two Diploma’s in Children’s Services.
It has been a privilege to join the team here at Brighton and be part of the journey to work at this state-of-the-art centre. I’m passionate about leading our team of caring and professional educators in creating an environment that provides security and growth for children and their families. The team brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and qualifications to deliver the vision of early learning reimagined.
We believe each child should be the leader of their own learning space, and that this space should stimulate development, evoke child-centred questions and foster individuality.
Our team is dedicated to helping children feel a deep connection between their home life, their time at our centre, and their sense of belonging to their wider community. Diversity and respect are important undertones to everyday interactions.
Book a tour today to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference at our flagship Brighton centre located near neighbouring suburbs Elsternwick, Sandringham and Elwood. We look forward to meeting you and sharing the exciting journey ahead with your family.