Early learning reimagined at Brighton
If you believe all early learning and day care centres are the same, just wait until you visit The Learning Sanctuary Brighton.
Discover Baysides brand-new, state-of-the-art early learning and child care centre in Brighton for children aged from nursery to kindergarten, designed with your child’s optimal development in mind.
We know that the first five years of life are the most formative, so we purpose-built our early learning centre with input from leading experts in every industry to give children the best opportunity to learn, grow and be inspired. We worked alongside experts in architecture, landscaping and design to create an unparalleled early learning experience for children and their families both indoors and outdoors.
We believe little minds flourish when their tummies are nourished. From this mantra we have carefully crafted our menus with our centre chef and have leveraged off our years of experience to cultivate a modern approach to healthy eating.
Our team of qualified educators help bring our vision to life with their wealth of knowledge and experience in early education. Each child receives individualised attention to help them develop at their own pace and ensure they’re ready for primary school and beyond.
We understand parents care deeply about their children’s social and emotional development. Children will feel at home the minute they walk through our doors. They’ll look forward to seeing the familiar faces of their nurturing educators and will have endless opportunities to engage in a variety of play-based learning activities.
Hear from some of our families at The Learning Sanctuary
What we offer
Our flagship Brighton centre is proud to offer the following facilities and services:
- Architecturally designed indoor spaces and natural outdoor environments that offer an array of opportunities for play-based exploration and learning. These include a dedicated arts and creative room, a Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) room, water play areas, fruit and vegetable gardens, and our famous Red Treehouse overlooking Dendy Street.
- A range of fun and engaging extracurricular activities designed to teach children new skills and enhance their development, including music, dance, beach kinder and a sustainability program.
- Our unique nutrition program will teach older children about healthy eating in an exciting way. Children love being able witness our chefs culinary expertise in action as they watch on from seated steps leading up to the kitchen to be involved in a truly immersive and interactive experience with food like you have never seen.
- A sustainability philosophy that is embedded throughout the centre with recycling, composting and teaching children to care for the environment.
- Modern, play-based early learning resources including an Interactive Whiteboard, Learning Touch Table, Bee-Bots and Primo Cubetto Coding Blocks which teach the fundamentals of logic and coding. We also have a large variety of natural, wooden toys available for all ages.
- Daily updates and photos detailing children’s learning and development on our app.
Meet the Centre Manager – Ashlee Daldy
I have been working in the early childhood education sector since 2004 and believe I’ve truly found my calling. I have completed three qualifications towards my early childhood education career including a Certificate III and two Diploma’s in Children’s Services.
As the centre manager, I’m passionate about leading our team of caring and professional educators in creating an environment that provides security and growth for children and their families. I’m extremely proud of the wealth of knowledge, experience and qualifications our team brings to the centre.
I believe each child should be the leader of their own learning space, and that this space should stimulate development, evoke child-centred questions and foster individuality.
I’m also dedicated to helping children feel a deep connection between their home life, their time at our centre, and their sense of belonging to their wider community. Diversity and respect are important undertones to everyday interactions.
I draw a lot of my experience from raising my two amazing daughters and enjoy spending quality time with my family and friends. Our weekends are spent pursuing my daughter’s passions. You can find us at the local BMX club as my eldest daughter rides for the Junior Girls’ State Team.
Book a tour today to experience The Learning Sanctuary difference at our flagship Brighton centre located near neighbouring suburbs Elsternwick, Sandringham and Elwood. We look forward to meeting you and sharing the exciting journey ahead with your family.